Items on my Etsy shop

14 February 2016

Quilled All Occasion Card; Quilling Wild Flowers;Quilled Ladybug;Quilled Wild Carrot Flowesr;Quilled Dandelion;Handmade Card;Elegant Card;



This beautiful and elegant card for all occasions was inspired by nature. Wild flowers are my most loved objects to make using quilling technique. I created this unique card for you to send to your friends, family or a special someone, whatever the occasion!
The card is blank inside – making it perfect to use for any occasion.  Handmade card is a wonderful way to tell someone you have been thinking of them, show your feelings and add extra special meaning to a gift. And for sure this card can be a gift as it is.



 














All my cards are made to the highest standards and only high quality materials are used. The photographs do not really do justice to the cards. You really need to see and hold them to appreciate them fully. 

If you are interested in having a custom item(s) made for you for any occasions, I would love the opportunity to make them for you! Just let me know what you are looking for and I'll get back to you with ideas and timeline.  Looking forward hearing from you.


No comments:

Post a Comment