Items on my Etsy shop

2 December 2015

The Hub by Susan Monahan



I have a great friend who is very talented, inspiring, amazing and kind ... I can go on about her for hours. She came in to my life and has done so much for me by simply being herself. She is always ready to listen and not to judge, give an advice but not to insist to do anything her way.

Just about a year ago she joined Creative Writing classes. I am so happy and proud of her new successful steps in completely new direction. She have met lovely people, made new friends. She read me a poem about her girly club where they get together and have a time of their lives. 




I offered to “illustrate” this funny, mischievous poem for all girls in "a club".
I live in Massachusetts she lives in Ireland, but Susan is one of the closest dearest people in my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment